CAMPUS HOTSPOT/ WDS
Campus Wireless Distribution Service (WDS) is a highly cost effective Point-to-Multipoint broadband wireless access solution optimized for enterprise campus, SOHO and high-end residential areas that ensures robust, secure and reliable service. Next Generation WDS solution provides Point-to-Multipoint bandwidth distribution within Enterprises, Schools, College campus, Hospitals, hotels and residential communities. And, the complete network can be centrally managed by BlueZen Unified Controller.
- High performance, cost effective Wi-Fi connectivity for the complete campus with Full Management Capabilities
- Consistent Wi-Fi performance and coverage
- Optimal Wi-Fi speed with Secure Wireless Connectivity
- Aesthetic set-up with no cabling
- Easy Integration of WIFI by simply plugging a power outlet portables in cafeterias, auditoriums, Conference Halls, and Lecture halls
- Multiple networks for Students, Teachers and Administrators
- Seamless Wi-Fi roaming for Students, Faculty, Administrators
- Complete end to end turnkey solutions from design to implementation to 24/7 support services
High Performance Backhaul
High Throughput P-P link can be achieved by configuring the Backhaul Systems on both ends to work in P-P mode over long distance in LOS as well as realistic NLOS conditions.
Based on the distance and throughput required, BlueZen can provide a backhaul solution with integrated antenna option or with external antenna option.
IP technology over Ethernet infrastructure, combined with digital video, resolved the operational and technological limitations faced in traditional analog CCTV systems. In addition, it is affordable and cost-effective for mass and customized deployments. The concept of video collection and monitoring remained the same, but it made possible the use of IP and Ethernet transport to carry excellent video quality and to be securely extended to any distance and managed from anywhere.
Wireless Video surveillance is one of the fastest growing applications in the world for wireless security systems and fixed wireless transmission equipment.
Governments, municipal public safety agencies and even private Enterprise businesses are constantly working to secure their perimeter security through the increased use of wireless transmission of IP video surveillance as well as traditional analog wireless video transmission equipment. Wireless Video-Surveillance represents an innovative breakthrough for communication over Intranet and the Internet.
- Less expensive than wired solutions
- Can leverage existing IP networks
- Can be used to monitor remote locations
- Can be set up, reconfigured, expanded, or even disassembled quickly when required for special events
- Video images can be transmitted over a secure Internet connection or private IP network at little or no cost
- Scalable – can be expanded at little cost, without having to lay wire or cable